[Sportsandrec] I would like to hear from anyone out there who is a lifeguard.

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu May 5 00:43:53 UTC 2016

Hi,
I can not speak here from experience However depending on the responces you
might get. I  wonder if an assistant might also be a consideration. I don't
know if  life  gards work in pares but if they do. I don't see any   reason
a totally blind person could not assist in a    rescue effort and assist in
CPR or what ever other situations they are trained for.
 I am not saying one way or the other, just thinking there might be more
than one option to explore.