[Sportsandrec] New Member

Danielle Fernandez mauidf81 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:02:11 UTC 2016

Hi, I once played blind football when I was at the Louisiana Center for the blind. It was a lot of fun. It's not all of the same rules but everyone is under sleep shades and they use different types of bells and rugs for knowing when you are out of bounds. I have heard also of hockey and using a beeping puck. Also there is blind tennis. Last convention just a couple months ago we had a healthy fair at the convention and we had sword fighting, tennis, martial arts and many other things. Definitely ask away. I  am  one of the board members on the national board!

Danielle Fernandez
(A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill goodintentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.)
-Liberty Hyde Bailey