[Sportsandrec] Sharing information

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Feb 27 14:26:17 UTC 2017

Good morning.  I have been asked to pass this information along to interested people. I have no more information on what they do, but their sites look interesting.

The iamadaptive.com<http://iamadaptive.com>  and superhumanseries.com<http://superhumanseries.com> communities are super cool for anyone with an impairment who loves to push past their limits in fitness. The superhuman series actually has a blind fitness competition category and I don't think anyone has entered--possibly due to lacking knowledge that it exists.