[Sportsandrec] Starting sailing

Kris Scheppe kris at scheppe.us
Mon Mar 6 14:59:44 UTC 2017

Erika and Everett,

I'm in SW Florida and will be teaching classes in Naples and Fort Myers.
I also partner with other sailing centers to start classes elsewhere
where there's interest.

Erika: Where do you live? I can find a sailing program near you or
possibly teach a class there if there's enough interest.

Everett: I know of a program in the Denver area that might work for you.
If you have a group that is interested in learning to sail there we
could definitely get a class going.

If anyone else on the list is interested in learning to sail let me know
and I'll try and find a sailing program near you or arrange a class.

Thanks,
Kris