[Sportsandrec] looking for a timer

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 12:38:26 UTC 2017

Thanks very much. Just downloaded it and started to play with it.
It appears that I can create multiple pre-set programs of different lengths.  Is that correct.  If so, its perfect for my needs as I will have to time presentations of varying lengths during the same meeting and would likely have a hard time resetting everything quickly.
Again, thanks very much
Bill
Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com