[Sportsandrec] A new division of the national federation of the blind of california

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Sat Oct 20 21:09:30 UTC 2018

Hello all, I think I saw many of you at the sports and recreational division activities at the national  convention in 2017. I am considering  starting my own division. Called  NFBCSARD (national federation of the blind sports and recreational division.  our   primary focus is planning  physical activity and exercise  at state convention. Making sure that there are group fitness activities planned for state convention.

Sent from my iPhone