[Sportsandrec] A new division of the national federation of the blind of california

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Oct 20 21:46:24 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Jordan and everyone,

	This is what the already existing division should be doing! I
brought this issue up earlier this year. Duplicating an existing division
isn't a very good idea. Members of this division should work with their
state affiliates to plan sporting and recreational activities at their state
conventions, operate sports camps in their respective states and find other
opportunities to create such opportunities for the blind throughout the
nation not just at the national convention and a wider variety of sports and
recreation opportunities too.

Peter Donahue