[Sportsandrec] horseback riding

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 15:38:47 UTC 2019

Why not just find a local riding instructor?

When I first started riding I took some lessons at a therapeutic riding
stable, but did not like the attitude about disabilities there.  So then I
just found a local riding instructor.  Over the years I've found several
instructors and clinicians who had no reservations about instructing a blind
person.

If you already have riding experience, you should have no trouble finding an
instructor who has an appropriate mount.

Good luck.

Nella