[Sportsandrec] fitness tracking techniques and tools

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:13:31 UTC 2019

I use the FitBit Flex2. I needed sighted assistance to set it up initially, but otherwise the app is accessible on an apple device. This model tracks steps, miles, calories, active minutes, and sleep. You can also log food, and set exercise goals. It tracks certain activities such as swimming as well. Other models include a heart rate monitor.

Danielle

Sent from my iPhone