[SportsandRec] Shoe inserts for runners

Gaston Bedard gasbedard at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 20 14:25:17 UTC 2019

Jessica.

I can relate to your challenge, as I have similar leg and foot issues.

I ran a few big marathons as a deaf blind runner with sighted guides.

My last big road race was the 2017 New York City Marathon, with 3 guides at
age 65.

I find it useful to try several different pairs of running shoes to see
which ones will work best.

I have tried Saucony, New Balance, Nike, Brooks shoes for a few days to see
which shoe fits well.

Some running stores allow up to a month to enjoy the shoes as long as we
stay indoors on a treadmill.

It is also good to discuss our challenges with experienced shoe sales
persons.

It's gym time.
Gaston