[SportsandRec] Shoe inserts for runners

tom evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 21 17:38:51 UTC 2019

jessica,
i am not a runner, yet a guy with Left knee pain for 20 years.  i would not live without my orthotics from a Dr.
they are expensive, don't remeber the cost and insurance kicks in, yet no contest for all the other warm and fuzzy, feel good things that basically collapse when you put pressure as in just standing on them.
the dr makes a cast and sends it off and then they are truly custom and slightly may file them as needed.  best to start with new shoues, becausethe old shoues will have your traditional, old wrong wear paatern.
my inserts live like 15 years, aklthough probably pushing it.  everybody has a leg lingwer or shorter and feet getting flatter with age.  there is no contest and i won't even consider the others.  get a truly customized proper fit from a dioc
tom