[SportsandRec] Elite level home workout routine

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:28:34 UTC 2020

I know you have the same struggles that I do, you search and search all day
long for ways to make yourself more sweaty right? Well… Maybe not, but if
you were interested in getting your heart rate up and getting a good
workout in, try this full body elite training routine, no equipment
required, formatted to be friendly for both sided and visually impaired,
and modifications built in to help fit any fitness level. And if you like
this work out, subscribe to my YouTube channel, or click the second link to
join my Facebook group for extra content and support on your fitness
journey!

https://youtu.be/RApRm6R4TK8

to join my Facebook group for more content like this, click this link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/492112998046718/?ref=share