[SportsandRec] Elite level home workout routine

ReVision Training LLC tylermerren at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:07:23 UTC 2020

Hi Cindy,
No, this is a different video.  I have several on my YouTube channel,
and I'm just sharing them with the group as I get them posted.

Hope that helps,
Tyler

--
ReVision Training, LLC
"Let's Change The Way We Look At It."

Tyler Merren
Personal Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Paralympic Athlete

Phone: 269-207-3000
Email: tylermerren at gmail.com
Website: www.tylermerren.com