[SportsandRec] Camping Independently

Jessica Glasebrook jessica.glasebrook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:01:39 UTC 2021

Hello! I go camping fairly often and I’m completely blind. Some thing that’s helpful to me is to do a lot of research on the camp Location in advance so I have some idea of what to expect and what will be available. There’s a lot of preplanning involved about what to bring based on that. I allow myself ample time when I first arrive to get a feel for the location and travel around it to make sure I know where everything is. For me at least it’s about allowing time for everything. I give myself extra time for each task so that there aren’t any surprises. So excited that you’re going camping. Hope this helps!

Jessica Glasebrook