[SportsandRec] Camping Independently

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 03:41:05 UTC 2021

Kelly,

Thank you. I'll save a copy of this and go through it as a checklist.

Incidentally, I ran into you once as a teenager about a dozen years
ago. You were one of two blind people I knew doing this kind of
camping. I looked you up an hour ago to see if you'd written on this
subject. And here you are. :)

--
Warmth,
Sanho