[SportsandRec] Sports Degree

Asia Quinones-Evans a.evans.wrestling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:26:25 UTC 2021

Hello my name is Asia Quinones-Evans. I am totally blind. I am in college
part time earning my Sports and Fitness Management degree then will go on
to earn my Bachelors of Exercise Science. I am very passionate about
 sports and how to do them blind. I am actually wondering if anyone on this
list has earned a degree to do with sports or exercise. I am hoping to talk
to other blind students that have been in similar situations so I can
hopefully get ideas about how they were able to complete the degree. I am
also hoping just to pick that persons mind about different exercise things
being blind. I have only been blind 7 years so I would love to learn more
about how others do sports blind. I participated in sports before and after
I went blind. Sports are very much my passion.