[SportsandRec] Memoirs

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 04:02:45 UTC 2021

Absolutely! I love distance running. One of my favorite memories was completing my 50 mile race. It was a rainy stormy terrible day but it was so much fun! So much very painful fun!

You will find people in this group that do all kinds of things from running to martial arts to triathlons to The mall to you name it! It’s a great place to come and grab a little motivation! You can also find our Facebook group. That is another great place to connect with people!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/176619816827189/

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Sent from my iPhone