[SportsandRec] Memoirs

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 07:04:49 UTC 2021

Jessica,

I miss running. I injured a knee while running years ago and haven't
tried since probably 2014. I walk on a treadmill and do bodyweight
exercises, but I really only do them for blood sugar control. I want
to do something I enjoy. Something that feels like progress. If only I
could figure out what that is...

--
Warmth,
Sanho