[SportsandRec] Memoirs

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 08:29:08 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have a specific question on this topic. I find that I have far lower
staminat than many other people my age. For instance, I can't run on
the treadmill for more than 7-8 minutes at the speed of 6 kilometres
an hour. When I try going up and down the staircase of my house as a
form of exercise, after doing it for around 10 minutes, my legs begin
to shiver and I cannot continue.

I feel that my limited physical stamina has something to do with my
blindness. For I did not have access to any outdoor activities for the
longest time that my peers in school accessed. Only after I became an
adult did I try to be physically active, even if just a little bit.

Do you have any pointers for someone in my position to build stamina
and not get discouraged?

Warmly,
Rahul

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%4
>>> 0gmail.com

>> SportsandRec:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/sanho817%40gmail.com
>>

> --
> Warmth,
> Sanho
> He, Him, His

> SportsandRec:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/rahul.bajaj1038%40gmail.com

Rahul Bajaj
Judicial Law Clerk to Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud, Supreme Court of India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford