[SportsandRec] Bowling audio info please thanks

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Tue Jun 1 15:23:26 UTC 2021

Hi

Are any bowlers still using audio devices to locate the pins and if so,
where can I hear it, I didn't seem to hear any on the Youtube clips I
listened to? Also, is bowling straight forward in that when I've been I'm
lined up and sometimes use the rails and sometime not and I can just throw
forward, whereas in lawn bowling and golf it would be hard for me because
I'm somehow unable to measure degrees or other measurements and the clock
system or diagonal or perpendicular etc and just prefer straight forward
directions, like left, right, etc, so I wondered about tenpin bowling.

Thanks.

Ricky Lomey