[SportsandRec] Fitbit watch

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:04:54 UTC 2023

🏆 Win a Fitbit Watch! 🏃‍♂️ Join the National Federation of the Blind SC Sports & Rec division for a chance to score big. Get 1 ticket for $5 or 3 for $10. Tap into the excitement here 👉 https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc Grab your shot at winning and support a great cause! #FitbitFun 🎉 drawing takes place at our state convention August 18th–21 Columbia South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win. Please put in the memo your contact information when purchasing your ticket.  Https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC