[SportsandRec] Fitbit watch

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:01:08 UTC 2023

Join us at the South Carolina NFB convention from Aug 17-20! Last week to grab tickets for a chance to win a Fitbit watch. 1 for $5, 3 for $10. Buy via PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc or find our members at the event. Stay active with NFB Sports And Rec! 🏃‍♂️🎉
You do not have to be present to win and make sure you put in the memo it’s for the Fitbit watch and your contact info
  Https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC