[SportsandRec] Get your chances for a Fitbit watch

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 00:14:14 UTC 2023

🎉 Get ahead in the game! Secure your chance to win a Fitbit watch NOW 🏆. National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec division is on fire 🔥. Buy tickets today for just $5 each or triple your odds with three for $10. Don't miss out, drawing at our convention on Aug 20! 🗓️ No need to be there – WIN from anywhere! 🌐 Act fast, few days remain! Purchase through PayPal 👉 https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc or reach out for hassle-free options. #NFBSportsRec #WinFitbit 💪

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC