[SportsandRec] Sports And Rec division monthly meeting for South Carolina

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:36:16 UTC 2023

Subject: Invitation - Monthly Meeting - Sports and Rec Division - Agenda and Zoom Information

 Our monthly meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, august 9th at 6 pm, and we are excited to invite you all to join us. Your presence and active participation are crucial to the success of our division.

Agenda:
1. Greeting and roll call
2. Secretary and treasurer report
3. Updates on upcoming convention and fundraisers

Discussion on donation to scholarship fund and donation at banquet and vote on amounts to give
4. New business from members
5. Closing remarks

Please come prepared with any updates or suggestions related to the agenda items.

Zoom Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
Link: [Zoom Link](https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09)
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
Passcode: 124578
One-tap mobile: +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

To ensure a smooth experience, please make sure to have the Zoom application installed on your device and log in a few minutes before the scheduled meeting time.

We greatly value your contributions and are looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting. If you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best regards,

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC