[SportsandRec] SC get fit, membership, St. Patrick’s Day golden jackpot fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 18:52:46 UTC 2023

🌟 Embark on a fitness adventure with the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division! 🏋️‍♀️

Get ready for our SC Get Fit sessions every Tuesday at 5:30 PM (join us tomorrow, Dec 5th!) and Saturday at 9 AM on Dec 9th on Zoom. 🚀 Connect with like-minded individuals, regardless of fitness levels.

💻 Zoom Link: [https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09]
🔒 Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
📱 One-Touch Number: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

But wait, there's more! Become a part of our NFB SC Sports And Rec Division before Dec 31 for just $5/year. Your support is crucial as we aim to start an annual Sports And Rec camp at Rocky Bottom.

To spice things up, participate in our St. Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot drawing on March 17, 2024. 🍀 Help us fundraise by grabbing a $20 ticket through our PayPal link. Act fast!

👉 Join, exercise, and contribute to a fantastic cause! Let's make a difference with NFBSportsAndRec! 💪 #GetFitSC #NFBSportsAndRec #JoinUsNow
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC