[SportsandRec] National Sports and Rec Social Hour event this Sunday!

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Thu Dec 7 22:53:27 UTC 2023

Hello Sports and Recreation Adventures,

This Sunday December 10th at 3pm central time the National Sports and Recreation Division will be hosting its NEW social hour. To prepare you for the upcoming year we want to provide you with an outline of what we have planned for our social hours for the upcoming year. There is so much we have to offer in the National Sports and Recreation Division and we want to arm you with the right resources to be as active as you want in 2024 and make some new friends along the way in our monthly social hours.

Whether you are a seasoned vet in sports and rec or a beginner we welcome all to this event. We encourage those who are planning any activities around sports and recreation in the upcoming year to attend this event to bring your questions. Let’s get organized and active! You bring your questions we will bring the plan for the upcoming year and let’s find out how your National Sports and Recreation Division can serve your planning needs for 2024.

If you have any questions you can contact the division president Richie Flores flores.richie at gmail.com <mailto:flores.richie at gmail.com> or contact Amy SP Wilson at awilson at nfbmo.org <mailto:awilson at nfbmo.org>

We look forward to presenting and collaborating with you this Sunday December 10th at 3pm central time.
Thank you for your valuable time.

Amy Wilson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Sports and Rec Division social hour calendar 2024 event
Time: Dec 10, 2023 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82508776324?pwd=MnI4RnVQeVlNakFtWWM2WUs3aUZrZz09

Meeting ID: 825 0877 6324
Passcode: 309395

---

One tap mobile
+13092053325,,82508776324#,,,,*309395# US
+13126266799,,82508776324#,,,,*309395# US (Chicago)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
• +1 646 931 3860 US
• +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 305 224 1968 US
• +1 386 347 5053 US
• +1 507 473 4847 US
• +1 564 217 2000 US
• +1 669 444 9171 US
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
• +1 689 278 1000 US
• +1 719 359 4580 US
• +1 253 205 0468 US
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
• +1 360 209 5623 US

Meeting ID: 825 0877 6324
Passcode: 309395

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kIO4XFrtW

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>