[SportsandRec] Join the #BlindSquatForYourHeartChallenge and Show Support for the blind Community by Pledging Your Donation Today!"

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 04:57:02 UTC 2023

Join us in this exciting opportunity to take control of your health and win big! By participating in our "Squat for Your Heart Challenge," you are not only helping yourself, but also showing your support for our NFB of SC Sports & Rec division. Our team has already made incredible progress, and we're proud to give a shout out to all the amazing participants who are crushing their squats.
But the fun doesn't stop there! By checking in daily, you'll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 gift card or cash. This is a perfect opportunity to reward yourself for taking care of your health and making a positive change in your life.
So why wait? Start squatting today and show the world your dedication to your heart and overall health. And for those who want to support our amazing participants, you can make a pledge for every squat or a general donation through our PayPal account by clicking the link https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC.
Let's come together as a community and inspire each other to live healthier and happier lives. #NFBofSCSportsandRecreationdivision #NFBofSC #NFB #NFBSportsandRecreationDivision #Blindnation #blin
athletes #AmericaHeartMonth. #BlindSquadForYourHeartChallenge #BlindSquad #HeartHealthy #NfbSCSportsAndRecDivision #NfbSC #Blind #VisuallyImpaired #SouthCarolina #Nonprofit #Donate Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC shout out to, Roland and Allen, Petra Anda, Anderson, Janice bright, Jessica, Grant, Lori Anne, Coley, Greg Jones, Melinda Jones, Andrew Adams, Ashley, whitehead,

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley