[SportsandRec] SC Get Fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:28:02 UTC 2023

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina sports and recreation division is hosting a Get Fit session Tuesday, February 21st, 2023  from5:30PM-6:00PM ETD. on our palmetto zoom platform. We will come together as a group to stretch, breathe, and get our blood circulating. No special equipment needed. Just you and a willingness to get up and get moving. If you have any physical limitations that restrict you from doing some of the exercises, they can be adapted to be done in a chair. Our main goal is to come together and let’s get moving and work on our overall health and wellness. Everyone is invited. 👩‍🦯🦯🧑‍🦯.

Below is the zoom information to join.

Hope to see you there.

Palmetto zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York) Push so hard that you not only discover your limits but that you wave them goodbye as you blow past them.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley