[SportsandRec] Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:18:36 UTC 2023

The NFB of SC would like to invite you to listen to our new podcast!

You can find our podcast by searching on your favorite podcast platform for “National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina.” This podcast is an interview with our Sports and Recreation board of the NFB of SC! Come and learn about the board members and information pertaining to the Sports and Rec Division of the NFB of SC! Use the following Email address to contact the board members srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episodes/Come-learn-about-the-Sports-and-Rec-Board-e1v1l07

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/private-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics