[SportsandRec] Urgent Request! march 2

Danielle Fernandez mauidf81 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:46:14 UTC 2023

Hi, my name is danielle Frampton and I am part of the sports and recreation division. I am the first vice president along with Richie Flores. Jessica Beecham, any of us would be happy to help. I don’t know if you are on our Facebook group but you should totally check us out and put the same thing you did in your email in your post and you might get some amazing responses. if you have any other questions, please let me know. I’d be happy to help.