[SportsandRec] Urgent Request! march 2

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:25:12 UTC 2023

Hi Danielle,
 Thank you so much. Would you be able to lead this discussion at our convention, this Thursday?

Shara Winton
President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts
617-600-8130
Visit NFB MA Website for more information
Visit the NFB website for more info
Visit us on Facebook
“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”