[SportsandRec] playing pool

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:53:02 UTC 2023

My uncle still has it and i only played once years ago. They helped me
play a couple games when i was younger but that has been ten plus
years. We just played for fun. Now I love some air hockey. Air hockey
can be tuff but you can tell where the puck is from the sound of where
it hit or if you pay close attion once in awhie you can find it on the
board or people would say now. I enjoy it.