[SportsandRec] Adaptive Programs San Diego

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 17:44:41 UTC 2023

Ida, San Diego is by far the best place I’ve ever lived. I think it’s going down in the last several years, due to the craziness. I used to live 20 years ago in point Loma which is right on the water and close to downtown. I know I woke up every morning with the tap tap tap of hundreds of running shoes running by. I took a few adaptive sale lessons , But it just seem like a few people who got together. So again haven’t been there in 20 years but the place was really perfect Tom

Sent from my iPhone