[SportsandRec] Adaptive Programs San Diego

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 12 17:59:22 UTC 2023

Good afternoon everyone,

	If the person who keeps the Sports and Recreation Website up is on this list I would suggest including information about and links to various adaptive sports agencies and organizations around the country on the division's website. It's not enough to just tell someone to look for themselves. Look and share with others is a far better idea saving individuals seeking such information from falling down the resource referral rabbit hole. We see too much of referrals that only kick someone down the hole. Having useful information like links to known and vetted agencies and organizations will go along way to breaking that cycle.

Peter Donahue