[SportsandRec] Who wants to win a brand new Fitbit watch?⌚️

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:26:52 UTC 2023

Who wants to win a brand new Fitbit watch? ⌚️👀 The national Federation of the Blind  of SC  Sports And Rec division,  is hosting an exciting giveaway! Join us for our Fitbit watch drawing at the South Carolina State Convention from August 17 to August 20 in Columbia. Don't worry if you can't attend - you can still win! Purchase your tickets for just 1 for $5 each, or increase your chances by grabbing 3 tickets for only $10. And that's not all! Indulge in our delicious individually wrapped trail mix, assorted nuts, and granola bars, available for just $1 each. Plus, show your support with our cool NFBSC Sports and Rec Division koozies for only $1.  The delicious treats will be sold during the state convention, and I personally will have some with me to sell at national convention in Houston. Hurry, visit our PayPal link to buy your tickets and be part of this incredible opportunity to help the blind and visually impaired Sports and Rec Division in South Carolina. Join us now at https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC

Shop my TastefullySimple store.
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley