[SportsandRec] #JoinTheMovement @ Convention!

Richie Flores flores.richie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:41:36 UTC 2023

Howdy Sports and Recreation Federationists:
Your Sports and Recreation Division has collaborated with Safety
Education Empowering Defense (SEED), and a yoga instructor for extra
movement opportunity while at convention. Suggested donations to
support blind trainers is always advised. The schedule is as follows:
Sun. July 2. 3-5 pm:
SEED (Safety Education Empowering Defense) with STRIVE4You
Room 346B

Tue. July 4: 6:30-8:45 am:
SEED (Safety Education Empowering Defense) with STRIVE4You
Room 346B

Wed. July 5: 6:30-8:45 am:
Yoga with Becky
Room 346B

Thu. July 6: 6:30-8:45 am.
SEED (Safety Education Empowering Defense) with STRIVE4You
Room 346B

*Note: we won't have much time at our business meeting for
registration, so we are asking folks to do their best to pre-register
using the below link or visit us at Table A44 in the exhibit hall Sun
Jul2 or Mon Jul3 to get help with registration, otherwise feel free to
use the below PayPal links to pay dues and join our $1000 raffle which
will include dues if you want to #join.TheMovement
Pre-registration Link:
https://forms.gle/QNiTPszuciqVnzqa9

#JoinThe Movement 1000 dollar Raffle!
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/nfbsportsandrec/20

Richie Flores
President, Sports and Recreation Division

--
Richie Flores,
Vocational Enrichment Consultant