[SportsandRec] Seven days left to get your tickets now enter into our prize giveaway

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 03:15:31 UTC 2023

Hurry up! Only 7 days left!  Get your tickets now  Drawing Takes Place  March  eighth.
 Support the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports and rec division. Prize giveaway seven prizes are available to win.
Purchase your tickets today! Drawing Will Take Place  March eighth, 2023. Tickets are 1 ticket for $5 or you can buy 5 tickets for $20.  purchase them through our PayPal. PayPal email: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.comOn PayPal it is @sportsrecnfbsc.   The seven items are:1. Bountiful, beer, bread and spinach, herb dip, gift bag.
2. Spice it up sampler with six essential tastefully, simpleseasonings.
3. 2 bags of tastefully, simple, twisty grams.
4. Grillers gift box.

5. Insulated tote.
6. Happy campers gift box.
7. Sports And Rec, assorted balls, beeping, frisbee, braille, playing cards, checkers, and much more for your recreational fun. Purchase your tickets today through PayPal. @sportsrecnfbsc.#Blind #LegallyBlind #VisuallyImpaired #NfbSCSportsAndRecDivision #South CarolinaBlind #7PrizeGiveaway# Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Lori anne coley
President  NFBSC sports an rec. Div.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie $2 or purchased your ticket for the 7 prize giveaway on 3/8/23. 1 tkt. $5 or 5 for $20.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support NFB, Sumter Chapter, Houston, fundraiser
Tastefully simple   shop https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11475864