[SportsandRec] Successful blind squat for your heart challenge

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:27:05 UTC 2023

Congratulations to all of our Nfbsc Sports And Rec Division members and followers online who participated in the February blind squat for your heart month! Your dedication and commitment to completing 25 squats per day is truly admirable. We are proud to announce that each of you completed 700 squats or more, which is an incredible achievement.
This challenge was designed to promote health and wellness in the blind and visually impaired community, and your participation has helped us spread this message on various social media platforms. Your dedication to this challenge has not gone unnoticed, and we are grateful for your support.
We are always looking for new challenges to promote health and wellness in our community, and we would love to hear your suggestions. If you have any ideas for future challenges, please share them with us.
As a token of our appreciation, we will be holding a drawing for a $50 Visa gift card. The winner will be announced at our monthly Sports And Rec division meeting on March 8 at 6 PM on the Palmetto Zoom platform. Those who participated and acknowledged their involvement are eligible for the drawing, including Lori Anne Coley, Janice Bright, Pathronda a Anderson, Greg Jones, Melinda Jones, Jessica Grant, Andrew Adams, Amy Hatten, Xavier, Joy, Wilson, Ashley Whitehead, Roland Allen, Monica Goodwin, and Judah, L Jones.
Thank you once again for your participation in the February blind squat for your heart month challenge. We hope that this challenge has inspired you to continue your fitness journey and pursue a healthy lifestyle. Good luck in the drawing, and we look forward to hearing your suggestions for future challenges! If you had committed to pledge so much per squad, or to make a general donation and sponsor one of our members, you can send in your donation at our PayPal account.  https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Lori anne coley
President  NFBSC sports an rec. Div.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie $2 or purchased your ticket for the 7 prize giveaway on 3/8/23. 1 tkt. $5 or 5 for $20.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support NFB, Sumter Chapter, Houston, fundraiser
Tastefully simple   shop https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11475864