[SportsandRec] Results of March 8 drawing Sports And Rec division

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:18:11 UTC 2023

Sports And Rec March Drawing Results
Hello all,
I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to let you know that on March 8, the Sports And Rec division held several drawings, and I apologize for the delay in announcing the winners.
Firstly, I am thrilled to announce that the winner of our $50 gift card for the February Squat for Your Heart challenge is Amy Hatten. Congratulations, Amy!
Additionally, we held a seven prize giveaway, and I am excited to announce the following winners:
	1	Melanie Torrence - Bountiful Beer, Bread, and Spinach Herb Dip Gift Bag
	2	Janice Bright - Spice It Up Sampler
	3	Ed and Julie Bible - 2 Bags of Tastefully Simple Twisty Grams
	4	Ed and Julie Bible - Grillers Gift Box
	5	Stephen Shannon Cooke - Insulated Tote
	6	Stephen Shannon Cooke - Happy Campers Gift Box
	7	Stephen Shannon Cooke - Sports And Rec Assorted Balls, Beeping Frisbee, Braille Playing Cards, Checkers
Congratulations to all the winners! I will be attending the leader ship conference in Columbia on March 25, Saturday, and will bring all prizes with me to the Federation Center. If you are planning to attend a leader ship conference, I will have your price for you at that time. Otherwise, if you’re not planning to attend We will be reaching out to each of you individually.
Thank you for your participation, and stay tuned for more exciting events and challenges from Sports And Rec.
Best regards,
[

Lori anne coley
President  NFBSC sports an rec. Div.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie get 2 for $4
<https:/www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US>

Support NFB, Sumter Chapter, Houston, fundraiser
Tastefully simple   shop <https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11475864