[SportsandRec] Does your affiliate have a Sports And Rec, division, group, or committee?

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:06:31 UTC 2023

Hello all, happy Thanksgiving. Greetings to everyone. This is Lori Anne Coley I’m part of the South Carolina Sports And Rec division and I’m also on the National Sports And Rec division board. We are trying to organize what state affiliates actually have a Sports And Rec division, and/or a group, or committee if your state has something please Respond and share with us the contact information for your affiliate. If your affiliate does not have anything and you’re interested in starting a Sports And Rec, division, or group please let us know, and we will do our best to assist you.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC