[SportsandRec] Win the golden jackpot

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:58:24 UTC 2023

Join the Saint Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot and support a great cause! We're offering limited tickets – only 200 available at just $20 each! Your odds of winning have never been higher.

🎉 What's up for grabs? Two incredible cash prizes! One fortunate winner will pocket a generous $750, while another lucky soul will seize $250. Your shot at striking gold is on March 17, 2024. 🤑🍀

🤝 But it's not just about the winnings – it's about making a real impact. When you buy a ticket, you're helping us empower and enrich the lives of the visually impaired community in South Carolina.

💚 Ready to test your luck and create change? Don't wait, secure your ticket now! Just click this link to PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsct. When you make your payment, please leave your name, phone number, address, and email in the notes section, along with a note saying it's for the Golden Jackpot. 🌈

Don't miss your chance to win big, celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style, and support a noble cause. Join the Saint Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot and let generosity and luck shine! 🌟💰🍀

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC