[SportsandRec] speaker about your love of sports for the winter

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 12 22:23:05 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Do you have a sport or recreation activity you really enjoy or do
professionally in the fall or winter and are willing to speak to a small NFB
chapter virtually next Thursday?

How about skiing, snowshoeing, or snowboarding or just working out indoors
to stay fit for your outside sport to be conditioned when its warmer?

I'm looking for speakers. Please contact me off list if interested at
bookwormahb at earthlink.net <mailto:bookwormahb at earthlink.net> . You do not
have to speak long or even have much planned. It can be informal!

Thanks.

Ashley