[SportsandRec] Sign up for the virtual 6 Dot Dash and support the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:37:13 UTC 2023

Hello Federation Family

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado in our biggest
fundraising event of the year. The 6 Dot Dash 5k fun run and virtual event
is held on person on Saturday September 9th and virtually through the end
of September. This is our largest fundraising event of the year, and we
need your help to fund our BELL program, scholarships, accessible STEAM
education, and more. Race entry is $40.00. You can sign up as a fundraiser
and if you raise $100 dollars you have the option to have your 40.00
contribution refunded to you in full. SIGN UP FOR OUR VIRTUAL EVENT OR MAKE
A DONATION AT 6dotdashco.com

VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE

Great Divide Koozie and Sticker

6 Dot Dash Race Bib

Technical Race Tee
The shirts come in women's and men's sizes and are deep purple. They are
made of moisture wicking material and have the 6 Dot Dash Logo on the
front.

Loro Description: the logo is in grayscale and says National Federation of
the Blind of Colorado Underneath in larger font it says 6 Dot Dash with a
Braille cell between 6 and Dot. Underneath there is a curvy street with
three National Federation of the Blind icon figures running with their
canes.

On the ack it says Together we can in print and Braille

The First of a 3 Series Race Medal

This year, participants will receive the first of our three series race
medals

Each year's medal will be based on a C word.
YEAR 1 CAN
YEAR 2 CONFIDENCE
YEAR 3 COMMUNITY

On the Opposite side of the medal there is a globe that says Change the
World in print and Braille

The medals will attach with agents to form a Braille Cell at the end of the
three years (if You race 1 year, you will have just the C or 2 years the
letter G).

SIGN UP OR DONATE TODAY 6dotdashco.com.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham