[SportsandRec] Today at 4 pm est, 1 pm pst--NFB Sports and Recreation Community Conversations Goal Ball Nationals

Richie Flores flores.richie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 15:36:18 UTC 2023

> Howdy NFB Sports & Recreation Folks,
Today's the Date:
Who? NFB Sports and Recreation
What? Community Conversations on the second Sundays of the month
When? Sunday: September 10, 2023
Time: 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time-1:00 pm Pacific Standard Time
Where? Join virtually on zoom with information provided below.
Why? To learn, share, be part of the movement!
On the second Sundays of the month, join NFB Sports and Recreation as
> we launch our community conversations to engage our membership between
> conventions. This month we will be focusing on the Goal Ball National
> Tournament sponsored by the United States Association of Blind
> Athletes, which is set to occur the weekend of September 22-24. Representatives of the championship team will be presenting on this dynamic paralympic sport. Come learn more about Goal Ball, share your experience, and find out how
> you can cheer on your favorite team!
> Please Join Zoom Meeting at 4pm Eastern:
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/99847446354
One tap mobile
> +12133388477,99847446354#