[SportsandRec] 17 days to get your entry into our Blind camp fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:30:35 UTC 2024

17 days left for an opportunity to win $750 or $250! Act now!
🎉Don't Miss Out! Only 17 Days Left!** 🎉

Join our National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports and Rec Division fundraiser for a chance to win $750 or $250! 🏆 Help us launch an annual Blind Sports and recreation  Camp in South Carolina. Your participation is crucial to our success!

💳 **Purchase Your $20  Tickets Now!**
➡️ **PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
➡️ **Zelle:** SRNfBSC21 at yahoo.com
➡️ **Alternative Methods:**
Cash app, Apple Pay, Venmo
 Contact myself, President Lori Anne Coley or one of a SC Sports and Rec member.

Act fast to get your name in the drawing! The drawing will take place on August 17, 2024, at our state convention in Columbia, SC. You don’t have to be present to win—just ensure we have your name, phone number, or email to reach you if you're the lucky winner.
Businesses, organizations and individuals are welcome to participate business sponsorship and donations are happily accepted.

Thank you in advance for your support! Share this with your friends and let's continue to support the blind and visually impaired community in South Carolina. ❤️

#SupportBlindSports #WinBig #ActNow #CommunitySupport #Fundraiser #NFBSC
#NFbSCSportsAndRecdivision #SouthCarolina #BlindSportsAndRecreation #SportsCamp #Blind #VisuallyImpaired #LegallyBlind
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec division
📞 803-316-9838
🔗 Follow us: [linktr.ee/SRNFBSC](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)

**Purchase your $20 ticket to help us start a Blind Sports Camp in South Carolina!**
Drawing: August 17, 2024

**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com