[SportsandRec] an exercise question

kociabafitness at gmail.com kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:29:50 UTC 2024

Hi Ken,
Every exercise can be modified  to accommodate your limitations.Or be made more challenging if too easy.  I have been in the fitness industry for over 40 years working in person as well as long distance with people of all fitness levels and with various physical challenges. That being said I am familiar with some of the stuff produced by Blind Alive but honestly not all of it.  I would be very happy to assist you in any way I can.  I might even have a few ideas beyond what they offer.
Let me be clear, I am not looking for business simply offering to help.
 If you would like to discuss it further my email is kociabafitness at gmail.com.  I do prefer to speak rather than text or email but make initial contact through email and we can go from there.
Haven't updated it in a long time but feel free to give my website a look.
www.Kociaba-fitness.com

Bill