[SportsandRec] March Sports and Recreation Division social hour March 10th

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Wed Feb 28 21:36:30 UTC 2024

Hello Sports and Recreation Adventures,

Hope this finds you well.
We are about in a new month of March and its time to talk about a new topic in our monthly social hour. In the month of March we are going to be discussing Tandem cycling. We have a great guest speaker Mr. Ron Burzese. He has several years of experience in this sport and can not wait to share his knowledge with everyone!

Our call will be on the 2nd sunday of March the 10th at 3pm central time. We will share the zoom link closer to the time of the event so it does not get lost in your inbox.
We hope you can join us for this exciting event!
Thank you for your valuable time and remember you can flex the life you want.
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>