[SportsandRec] March 10th Sportsnand Recreation social hour

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Thu Feb 29 15:06:13 UTC 2024

Hello Sports and Recreation Adventures,

Hope this finds you well.
In March on the National Sports and Recreation Division Social hour call we are excited to announce our topic for the month of March. We have Tandem cycling. We have a great speaker with years of experience on this very topic Mr. Ron Burzese. He has done tandem cycling across several states and is eager to share his knowledge with everyone.

You can join us on March 10th at 3pm central time. Here is the link to join us for this exciting event.
https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/99847446354 <https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/99847446354>

Remember you can flex the life you want!
Thank you for your valuable time.
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>