[SportsandRec] January 14th social hour event

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Fri Jan 5 23:59:26 UTC 2024

Hello Sports and Recreation Adventures!

On January 14th at 3pm central time the National Sports and Recreation Division is hosting it’s monthly social hour. This month we are highlighting one of our very own board members Aly Slaughter. This month Aly will be bringing her high-quality skills of yoga. This will be an interactive social hour session where Aly will guide you through one of her yoga classes. It’s free to join, so let’s flex the life you want and join in the fun!

If you would like to learn more about what we have planned for the rest of our social hour events for the rest of the year check out our recording from our December social hour.
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/VuYbiBs4cn0_WBP0NMzakAfQXXuxTP3KCLcLmsuFGVDBv3yj8ekKEtvgLupKJcil.XUyUb1SVExe6pXfS <https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/VuYbiBs4cn0_WBP0NMzakAfQXXuxTP3KCLcLmsuFGVDBv3yj8ekKEtvgLupKJcil.XUyUb1SVExe6pXfS>
Passcode: 58k?q?X8

We will share the zoom link information closer to the event so it is easy to find in your inbox. We look forward to you joining us in our social hour events this year. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Richie Florez or Amy Wilson.
Thank you for your valuable time and energy.
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>