[SportsandRec] workout apps for bikes and other cardio home equipment

ReVision Training LLC tylermerren at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:03:37 UTC 2024

Hi Ashley,
I hope that your fitness is going well this new year. :)

I have developed a fitness app specifically for the blind called ReVision
Fitness, and it is available on IOS and Android. It includes a 2 week free
trial, and a very reasonable monthly or annual subscription after that if
you choose to continue using it. The program includes all types of
workouts, from strength, to cardio, to yoga, balance, warm-ups and
cool-downs, etc. There are a few workouts that now include resistance
bands, and an extensive library of audio described exercises, workouts, and
fitness plans. It does not currently pair with a fit byt or anything like
that, but the app continues to grow over time, adding new material and
features, and is built from square one to be accessible.

for your confinience, here is tlink to the app store. Hope this helps...

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/revision-fitness/id1561742182

Tyler Merren

--
Tyler Merren – Personal Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Paralympic Athlete

*ReVision Training, LLC*
"Let's Change The Way We Look At It."
Phone: 269-207-3000
Email: tylermerren at gmail.com

**Producer of ReVision Fitness - The Audio Fitness Program**
App Store <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/revision-fitness/id1561742182>
Google Play
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.revision.fitness>
Web App <https://www.revisionfitnessapp.com>